Our services are conveniently provided to all Texas Residents via Telehealth services.
Our Dietitians work one-on-one with adults and adolescents who struggle with addiction-like behaviors that trigger binge-eating, night eating and compulsive-overeating.
Our unique program provides a specialized Behavioral Nutrition approach so each one of our patients can get a unique plan to address their specific needs. Our treatment focuses on using individual medical nutrition therapy to promote behavioral and nutritional changes to reduce symptoms and improve overall quality of life.
Our unique approach to treating binge eating disorder:
- Our Dietitians will support adults and adolescents, seeking freedom from the addiction-like behaviors that trigger binge-eating, night eating and compulsive-overeating.
- Our unique program provides a specialized Behavioral Nutrition approach to this group of eating disorder clients.
- By focusing on promoting behavioral and nutritional changes to reduce symptoms and improve overall quality of life, using individual medical nutrition therapy.
Our Goals for Binge-Eating Recovery:
- Eating, Compulsive Overeating & Night Eating Patients who come to Behavioral Nutrition:
- Establish a regular and sustainable eating pattern
- Stop restricting or dieting and feeling deprived
- Decrease binge eating, compulsive overeating and any other eating disorder behaviors
- Recognize unhelpful thinking patterns and learn skills to change them
- Develop alternative coping and self-soothing skills for relapse prevention
Our clinicians treat the following populations:
- Binge/Over-Eating, Night-Eating and Food Addiction
- Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
- Pre and Post Weight-Loss Surgery
- Healthy Weight Management
Meet Our Dietitians
Janel Davis, RD, LDN