Behavioral Nutrition is committed to providing specialized Eating Disorder counseling to clients who have struggled with their relationship with food for the entire New England area. Our Staff will help you learn about how to develop a new relationship with food and support each other through the recovery from an Eating Disorder.
Call 617.595.7044 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your first appointment.
- Develop normalized eating habits.
- Decrease urges to restrict or binge eating and other symptomatic behaviors
- Pursue individualized health and weight management goals
- Recognize and change distorted beliefs related to self and others
- Develop an array of the alternate coping/self-soothing skills
- Design and maintain gratifying, structured eating styles
- Develop and maintain balanced eating style
- Build a healthier lifestyle
- Support personal health and weight reduction goals
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Stress management
- Psycho Education