Our services are conveniently provided to all New Hampshire Residents via Telehealth services.
Our Dietitians work with adults and adolescents who struggle with addiction-like behaviors that trigger binge-eating, night eating and compulsive-overeating.
Our unique program provides a specialized Behavioral Nutrition approach to this group of eating disorder clients. Our treatment focuses on using individual medical nutrition therapy to promote behavioral and nutritional changes to reduce symptoms and improve overall quality of life.
Eating, Compulsive Overeating & Night Eating Patients who come to Behavioral Nutrition:
- Establish a regular and sustainable eating pattern
- Stop restricting or dieting and feeling deprived
- Decrease binge eating, compulsive overeating and any other eating disorder behaviors
- Recognize unhelpful thinking patterns and learn skills to change them
- Develop alternative coping and self-soothing skills for relapse prevention
Our clinicians treat the following populations:
- Binge/Over-Eating, Night-Eating and Food Addiction
- Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
- Pre and Post Weight-Loss Surgery
- Healthy Weight Management
Meet Our Dietitians
Sarah Chau, RD, LD
Clinical Outpatient Dietitian