- 1. Who-Behavioral Nutrition Treatment Center Team
- 2. What- 2-5 week Intensive Behavioral Nutrition Counseling Group for the treatment of Eating Disorders.
- 3. When- Adult Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) runs from 5:30pm-8:30pm on Mondays and Wednesdays and Fridays or Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (depending on the eating disorder).— Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program runs from 3:30pm-6:30pm on Mondays and Wednesdays and Fridays or Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (depending on the eating disorder).
- 4. Where – 1266 Furnace Brook Parkway, Suite 404 Quincy, MA
- 5. Why – Learn how to overcome obesity related eating disorders to lose weight and stay healthy for life.
- 6. How – Behavioral Nutrition is a novel program that fuses behavioral coaching, psychotherapy, nutritional counseling and lifestyle medicine to treat Eating Disorders including Anorexia, Bulimia, Compulsive Overeating, Binge-Eating Disorder, Night-Eating Disorder, and Food-Addiction. The treatment team includes a psychologist and a behavioral nutritionist, who work together to assess your individual needs and support you through our program’s stages of treatment. Our program will help you through the process of treatment and promote healthy lifestyle habits that fit your needs for long-term recovery.
We also have a Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge-Eating and Compulsive Over-Eating Counseling 1 hour support groups. For more information about this limited space counseling group please call us at 617.595.7044
For more information about how to enroll into the Behavioral Nutrition Program please email us at email@example.com or contact our office at 617.595.7044.