Website Behavioral Nutrition
Behavioral Nutrition, an Eating Disorder Outpatient Treatment Facility is looking for a passionate Licensed Registered Dietitian for a flexible work hours position that consists of afternoon and evening hours. Work in an exciting work environment with passionate specialists in the field of eating disorders. Our team of therapists and dietitians work together to provide effective personalized treatment for patients with disordered eating, obesity, binge-eating, bulimia, and anorexia.
If you are an experienced licensed and registered dietitian with clinical experience in treating any or all of the following patient populations, please email your resume:
- Eating Disorders (Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Disorder)
This is a unique and fulfilling outpatient role that will allow you to work closely with motivated eating disorder patients.
Application Questions: Please answer these questions when applying.
- How many years of eating disorder treatment experience do you have?
- How many years of Registered Dietitian experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: RD, LDN?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com