Website Behavioral Nutrition
Behavioral Nutrition has been treating adults and adolescents with eating disorders for the past 8 years. Our supportive and soothing therapeutic office setting allows clinicians to grow a long-term caseload of patients while also receiving clinical supervision.
This position is suited for a Licensed Counselor/ Therapist (LMHC or LICSW in Massachusetts) looking to work in a rewarding environment making a difference in the lives of patients who struggle with eating disorders (i.e. binge-eating, night-eating, disordered eating, bulimia, and anorexia).
Using CBT and DBT techniques the clinician will work with a passionate team of dietitians and therapists dedicated to working with this specialized population.
This clinician will build a caseload, which can be either full time or part-time.
The Behavioral Counselor/ Therapist will be responsible for:
– Performing Initial Assessments.
– Working with Adults and Adolescents in long-term ongoing individual therapy sessions (average patient receives 12 months or more of outpatient treatment at our clinic towards long-term recovery).
– The position allows for flexible hours and days
Application Questions: Please answer these questions when applying.
- How many years of relevant experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: LICSW?
- Do you have the following license or certification: LMHC?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org