What Makes Behavioral Nutrition Unique?
Behavioral Nutrition is a holistic mental health clinic that incorporates the following treatment modalities for Eating Disorders including Binge-Eating Disorder, Compulsive-overeating and Food Addiction:
- Food & Mood based Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy: Interpersonal Effectiveness/Relationships, Distress Tolerance, Stress Management Skills and Societal Pressures
- Motivational Interviewing
Our Levels of Care
- Individual Outpatient Services: Individual Nutrition Counseling & Individual Outpatient Therapy
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Programs for Men and Women
- Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Programs for Boys and Girls
- Adult Women’s Partial Hospitalization Program
Our Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Programs offer the safe and supportive environment that can only be accomplished in a smaller treatment size (7 patients maximum) for truly individualized care.
Individual therapy and nutrition counseling are available in Spanish.
Office Address: 1266 Furnace Brook Parkway Suite #404 Quincy, MA 02169 Office Phone: 617.595.7044